Last Update : May 30, 2017
NordVPN is a leading VPN provider with more than 10 years of experience in the field.
The platform has become one of the most trusted privacy and security service providers in the world by both users and industry experts.
Nowadays, thousands of users worldwide rely on NordVPN’s services. The site serves more than 200,000 people in a global scale.
ordVPN offers a big array of the latest security and protection features to make its servers one of the best in the sector.
One of the key features is the Double Data Encryption: IKEv2/IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, IPSec security protocols.
You can enjoy extra security and privacy as Internet traffic is sent through two VPN servers that are set in different locations.
It works in a way where your traffic is encrypted on the first server, then the IP changes and is re-encrypted on the second one, which is in a different place.
In fact, NordVPN has a wide selection of Superfast Servers located on different spots around the globe.
This, in numbers, means 1002 servers located in 59 countries around the world.
And the network is growing. The NordVPN’s team takes into account its users’ requests for future VPN server locations.
Another important factor is its DNS Leak Resolver, which guarantees you to keep DNS queries secure and protected.
Other services you can find on NordVPN:
- Custom software for Windows, OS X, iOS and Android
- You can connect up to 6 devices under one account
- It is P2P friendly
- There is no Bandwidth limit
- You can pay by Bitcoin, PayPal, Credit Cards and other platforms
- You can enjoy free proxy list (up to 3000 free proxies)
- It supports multiple device like iPhone, iPad, Routers, Game Consoles and others
- It supports multiple OS: Win, iOS, OS X, Android, Linux, Blackberry and many more
- Shared IP (static/dynamic) and Dedicated ones
- It has its own DNS servers: OpenVPN AES-256-SHA IKEv2/IPsec (AES-256-GCM / SHA2-384 / PFS 3072-bit)
- It includes a feature for added streaming connectivity
- It offers convenient server map and custom software
- You can get in touch with the customer support 24/7 via Ticket system, Facebook, Twitter or Email.
NordVPN is one of the most secure and reliable VPN services in the market.
It promises a zero-logs policy, which means that you can use the Internet without to worry about who sees your online activity.
The platform provides maximum anonymity as it does not keep record of the websites your visit, what servers you use or what kind of content and files your download.
Ease of Use
NordVPN is very easy to use, even if you are not a tech savvy.
All the applications work with the most popular operating systems and they include the corresponding configurations, so all what users need to do is to download them and start using them within minutes.
For those users who find it most difficult to install the VPN services, the site offers a set of tutorials aimed to be used on different systems and devices.
|Best Plan||1 Month||6 Months||1 Year|
NordVPN review summary
NordVPN undoubtedly is one of the best VPN options in the market.
The fact that its servers are located in 57 countries around the globe and that it provides certain powerful features like the double data encryption or a DNS leak resolver, guarantees you not only an incredibly fast connection, but also a super safe one.
Another key aspect is that you can try its Premium services with no long-lasting commitments.
So, if you believe that its services are not what you expected, you can have the 30-day money back guarantee.
All in all, NordVPN it is a very effective VPN provider for an affordable price.NordVPN’s reviewNordVPN is one of the most trusted privacy and security service providers. Check it out on our reviews about the Best VPN services.